Since the school changed my schedule, most of the students and teachers don’t know that I am now teaching Grade 2. One of the best receptions that I got was from a class that erupted into cheers and applause when they found out I was teaching their class. That really made my day. 🙂
To add to the big ego boost, I’m having the kids write valentine cards to me, a friend, another teacher, etc. In their cards, they’re supposed to write something nice about the person it’s for. Here’s a sample of their cards:
- You are the best teacher in the world! You tell us lot of thing about stuy.
- (To me) I love you forever. I hope that you will get a child in 2012. You are very gorgeous.
- I like the speed of you running.
- You’re my good friend. You’re short but you’re clever.
- (To his father) I love you. You help me to do many. I study many things from you. You are the best friend for me and the best teacher for me. You are the best father.
- (To Obama) We love you! You are a very good president of America.
- I love you. You are to hand.
- You are the best in my heart!
- I love you… I love you so so much… Forever… So… U Kiss is my.
- (To me) You are so beautiful! I think your boyfriend’s hearts is belong with you!
- I straight love you like a love song, any time, any where.
- Your beauty is like moonlight.